SQL Server 2012 ISO Overview
There are a number of versions available till now of SQL server that is SQL server 2008, SQL server 2008 R2, 2012, 2014, 2016. The Microsoft is still continuously developing and modifying the software applications. After that, they bring in the market with many new features for users/customers. SQL server editions are also categories as an enterprise, standard, web, workgroup, business intelligence, specialized editions or express. You can create multiple databases using Microsoft SQL server 2012 and use them in different applications as backend database system.
You can also download SQL Server 2014 ISO Free Download.
This version has added many new features that were not present in the previous release. Some of the function are new conversion functions, new logical function, new string functions, new date and time functions, new Rows and range clauses, new windows offset functions, new window rank distributed functions, ad hoc query paging and many more functions are introduced in SQL server 2012 free download. You can also download Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Free Download.
SQL Server 2012 ISO Features
Here SQL Server 2012 ISO Updated some new features which we listed below.
- New storage features: number of rows and columns and indexes that store the data.
- Improved scalability and performance: The overall performance of the server is improved and perform more quickly on the queries.
- Easy to use as the graphical user interface is more user-friendly.
- AlwaysOn feature.
- Availability groups can be created.
- No more error codes that were observed in the previous versions.
- No more unexpected termination of the program.
- Formats introduced for inserting date and time with new functions.
- Many new functions are added that were not in the previous release.