Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Overview
Microsoft .NET Framework is a software framework which is launched to be installed in Microsoft Windows. All programsusing .NETrequire .NET Framework to be installed in the computersystem so that they areable to run and can be used by the users. Once the usersinstall and download the free .NET Framework from the link provided below, it gives the users an opportunity to create an amazing and unique software environment which has the abilities to provide the appropriate runtime requirements to the software.
The System requirement for .NET Framework 3.5 is Windows NT, 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and later Windows versions as well as Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 and later Windows Server versions. The latest version of this application hasimproved performance by introducing Windows Presentation Foundation. The function of Windows Presentation Foundation is to put forward a faster startup time and improved performance for Bitmap effects. Furthermore, Windows Presentation Foundation enhances the support for line of business applications, native splash screen support, DirectX pixel shader support, and the new WebBrowser control.
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Features
- Deep integration of Language Integrated Query (LINQ) and data awareness. This new feature will let you write code written in LINQ-enabled languages to filter, enumerate, and create projections of several types of SQL data, collections, XML, and DataSets by using the same syntax.
- ASP.NET AJAX lets you create more efficient, more interactive, and highly-personalized Web experiences that work across all the most popular browsers.
- New Web protocol support for building WCF services including AJAX, JSON, REST, POX, RSS, ATOM, and several new WS-* standards.
- Full tooling support in Visual Studio 2008 for WF, WCF, and WPF, including the new workflow-enabled services technology.
- New classes in .NET Framework 3.5 base class library (BCL) that address many common customer requests.